Book Study Questions
1. How has reading this book altered your opinion of a certain approach/strategy to teaching?
2. Does the author(s) present information in a way that is interesting, insightful, and/or helpful if so, how does he or she achieve this?
3. How has the book increased your interest in the subject matter? If so, what are your next steps? If not, why not?
4. What was unique about the book and how did it enhance or take away from your interest?
5. What are the three most important things you think the author(s) wanted you to glean from reading this book?
6. What are the three most significant things you learned from reading this book?
7. What are two things you do not want to forget after reading this book?
8. What challenges did this book present for you?
10. What questions or concerns did this book raise for you?
11. What do you hope to do with the information you gleaned from this text?
(by Lenore Blank Kelner, Teaching Artist and Educator)